- NOW 100% WATERPROOF: Keep dirt off your floors or your footwear perfectly clean with our improved reusable shoe covers. They now have a PU coating that makes them completely water-resistant. This means you can walk through the muddy ground or in the rain without any worries.
- DESIGNED TO LAST: Unlike other shoe and boot protectors that easily rip, we’ve designed ours using tear-resistant nylon fabric that withstands daily use. Great for contractors, construction workers, bowlers, real estate agents, movers, and both indoor and outdoor use.
- WIDELY APPLICATIONS- Protect shoes from mud, rain, snow, slush; Perfectly suitable for people who have to go out in rainy/snow days and outdoor activities such as camping, travel, plane rides, road trips, vacations; keep your shoes clean in four seasons to use.
- NON-SLIP GRIP: Take every step with total confidence. You’ll love the textured slip-resistant sole that makes sliding on slick floors a thing of the past. Our waterproof booties are washable to save you money and help reduce on plastic waste, unlike disposable shoe covers.
- EASY TO WEAR: It takes just a matter of seconds to slip on your shoe covers. Elasticized openings treat you to the best fit and enhanced safety as you walk. Whatever your shoe size, we have the protector to match. Medium= men’s 7-10, large= men’s 10.5 to 13, and x-large=men’s 13.5 to 17.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: At Tiger Effects®, your satisfaction is our top priority. Our shoe covers are backed with a 100% money-back guarantee. Reach out to us in case of any issues and we’ll do all we can to make it right. Click ‘Add to Cart’ now to get your pair completely risk-free!
Shoe Cover Care Instructions
How to clean Tiger Effects shoe covers? Follow these steps:
1. Brush off any loose dirt on the soles or uppers using a soft bristle brush.
2. Prepare a cleaning solution depending on your own formula of soap and water.
3. Use a soft bristle brush to brush the surface.
4. Allow cleaning solution to soak into the fabric for 5-10 minutes.
5. Rinse thoroughly with cold water to remove all soap residue from the cleaning.
6. Allow fabric to air dry.
1. Shoe covers are safe for machine wash in cold water.
2. Use normal amounts of mild laundry detergent.
3. Allow fabric to air dry.